Our friendly, professional staff are fully qualified & experienced Trusted Assessors who can assess and fit aids and adaptations. They are DBS checked and provide a great value service.
No social services assessment
No need for an occupational therapist assessment
No form filling or financial assessment
From fitting small handrails in a bathroom to building ramps or small steps, there are so many ways we can help people.
‘I rang up last week and the service was very fast. He came round and fitted two stair rails for my 88 year old mother.’
Noreen Rynn, client from Harrow.
Do you find it difficult to:
- Get in and out of your home
- Use the kitchen and bathroom
- Use taps, heating controls, window latches and door handles.
What we can do:
- Install grab rails, hand rails, shower rails, stair rails
- Replace toilet seats, shower seats, bath boards, toilet frames and risers
- Make alterations to doorsteps, temporary ramps
- Door security: fitting locks, hinges and handles
- Install key safes and service key safes
Who is it for?
Anyone, even if you own your own home or rent privately.