HCHA is a small, innovative and growing housing association providing housing people in West London and the South East. We specialise in providing high quality lifetime homes for older people and in providing much needed affordable housing for others when opportunities arise. We provide:
- Extra care;
- Sheltered housing;
- Homes for people with life limiting chronic conditions and physical disabilities;
- Housing for those who need affordable homes many of whom were homeless or in high priority housing need;
- Single homeless people;
- Rent to buy properties.
We started out in 1964 set up by the members of local churches who got together to do something practical to change the living conditions of elderly people in Harrow. That ethos continues to drive our social mission and values today. We are proud of our past and we aim to continue to provide more homes for more people in the future. We may be small but HCHA is an ambitious organisation that is also strongly committed to delivering the best value for money for both tenants and the public purse. The values that underpin HCHA’s work and development are:
- To be independent and locally accountable to the communities we serve across London and the Home Counties;
- To be the housing provider of choice for the people we serve;
- To provide homes and services for the communities we serve;
– for older people providing homes for life
– for others where our skills and experience can meet their needs
- To commit to sustainable growth and partnerships.