On 2nd September 2020, HCHA launches a new Complaints Policy and Procedure. You can find the Complaints Procedure on our website under the Policies for Tenants section, or read the full Complaints Policy and Procedure here
You can comment or complain to us however you wish. You can:
- Email us at info@HCHA.org.uk;
- Talk to one of our staff in person or over the phone. They might be able to solve a problem for you there and then. If not they will make sure the matter is followed up.
- Fill out the online comments form on our website or visit it by clicking here. They will be sent directly to the right person.
- Fill in a printed comments form (or download and print one here) and post it in the comments and complaints box, if you live in a scheme where we have an office.
- If you live in a scheme (sheltered housing for example) that has residents meetings, you can raise any matter there.
HCHA Head Office
9 Richards Close
We are open between 9am and 5pm. You can also call us there on 020 8424 2776 or email email@example.com